Turkey Cranberry Walnut Salad
A delightful salad that’s hearty, colorful and filled with flavor. You might even add leftover wild rice.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked or smoked turkey, diced
- 2/3 cup fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3/4 cup broken walnut pieces, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 4-5 Tablespoons fresh lemon or orange juice
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine turkey, fennel, walnuts and cranberries in a bowl.
- Combine Apple Cranberry Chutney and lemon juice in a blender and purée until smooth. With blender running, add olive oil to form an emulsion.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add parsley, pour over salad and toss.
- Line 4 salad plates with lettuce leaves. Divide salad among plates and serve.