Asparagus and Prosciutto Salad
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 ounces baby arugula
- 1/4 pround prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet, making sure to not over crowd. Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast asparagus approximately 10-15 minutes or until tender yet still a little crisp and bright green.
- Arrange arugula on a serving dish.
- Wrap each slice of prosciutto into a little bundle.
- Place asparagus, prosciutto, avocado and Parmesan cheese on top. Drizzle Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette over salad and serve immediately.