Coconut Macadamia Fruit Salad
A cool and exotic fruit salad that will make you famous. Serves 10-12.
For Fruit Salad:
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 pineapple
- 1 quart strawberries
- 1/2 lb. seedless grapes
- 1/2 shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons coconut milk
- Juice of one lime
- 1 Tablespoon light or dark rum (optional)
Peel and slice all of the fruit into bite sized pieces and toss with coconut and
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the dressing
over the fruit and toss gently.