- 1 can water chestnuts, large dice
- 1 can bamboo shoots, sliced
- 5 scallions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, rough cut and packed in measuring cup
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce
- 1/2 pound medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Maine Seafood Rub
- 2 cantaloupes, sliced in half and seeds removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and devein shrimp. Coat with Maine Seafood Rub, then skewer.
- Toss the chopped and diced vegetables in cilantro and Curried Mango Grille Sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Cut 1/4-inch slice from bottom of each melon half to stabilize.
- Grill skewered shrimp 3-4 minutes per side.
- Grill cantaloupe, flesh side down, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from skewers, and add to salad.
- Toss and spoon evenly into each melon.