Curried Roasted Garlic Prawn Salad
- 1 pound Fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 lbs. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
- 3/4 lb. Penne pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 head of romaine for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut asparagus into 1 1/2 inch pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender/crisp. Set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a sauté pan and heat over medium high heat. Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper. Saute until pink and cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion and sauté until tender and translucent over medium heat. Add curry powder and stir until onions are coated.
- Add peanut sauce and mix well.
- Add pasta, asparagus and shrimp back to pan toss and heat through.
- Arrange romaine on serving platter or individual dishes. Top with Curried Roasted Garlic Prawn Salad and serve warm.