Fresh Fruit Salad
Just perfect for hot lazy days, or a light lunch for work.
- 1 cantaloupe-peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 melon (honeydew)-peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced or cut in half
- 1-2 cups pineapple (fresh or canned)
- 1 package blueberries
- 1 small bunch of grapes, cut in half or leave whole
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce
- Mix all cut fruit in a large bowl and pour 1 cup Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce over all.
- Toss gently, adding more sauce if necessary.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, allowing fruit flavors to blend. Toss before serving.