Bay Shrimp with Green Beans and New Potatoes
The dramatic but simple presentation takes a tempting salad and transforms it into a showpiece to serve with pride.
- Combine potatoes and enough cool water to cover in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook until just tender. Drain and let cool. Peel and cut into 1/4-inch slices. Toss with Roasted Garlic Oil and set aside.
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water until crisp-tender. Drain, immerse immediately in cold water, drain and blot dry.
- Blend Champagne Shallot Walnut Dressing with mayonnaise, shallots, lemon juice and dill in a bowl. Add shrimp and celery. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to blend.
- Divide green beans among 4 plates. Place them like spokes of a wheel radiating out from the center of the plates.
- Divide shrimp salad among plates, mounding it in center. Lay potato slices in an overlapping pattern around the salad. Make a small cut just to the center of each lemon slice. Twist each slice to form an 'S' and place on shrimp salads, and serve.