Stilton and Walnut Salad
- Clean watercress by cutting stems off just below the rubber band.
- Cut away the bottom part of endive near the stem.
- Break into individual leaves (you will need 18 leaves.)
- In a large mixing bowl add all the salad ingredients except for the cheese and grapes and toss well.
- On chilled salad plates add three endive leaves forming a pinwheel.
- Divide the rest of the salad equally among the plates.
- Garnish with grapes and Stilton blue cheese.
- For the balsamic dressing, mix all ingredients in a blender until incorporated. (Makes about 1 pint.)