Artichoke Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1 pound pasta (such as penne), cooked according to package instructions and cooled
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke Pesto
- 6 cups fresh spinach, washed, dried and chopped
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large serving bowl add Artichoke Pesto to the cooked, cooled pasta and toss.
- Combine the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and add with remaining ingredients and toss.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.