Artichoke Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1 pound pasta (such as penne), cooked according to package instructions and cooled
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke Pesto
- 6 cups fresh spinach, washed dried and chopped
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large serving bowl add Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke Pesto to the cooked, cooled pasta and toss.
- Combine the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and add with remaining ingredients and toss.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.