Pasta Primavera Salad
Serves 4 as a side, 2 as a meal
- 1 packet of Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke Spinach Dip Mix
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta
- 8 ounces peas
- 1 orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Make dressing by whisking together the Artichoke Spinach Dip Mix, olive oil, red wine vinegar and sour cream.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and allow to cool.
- Steam peas until cooked al dente and chill in an ice bath. Drain.
- Combine pasta, dressing and vegetables. Toss and serve cold.