Tortellini Salad with Italian Dressing - Serves 8
- 20 ounces cheese tortellini (tri color)
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 2.25-ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup oil packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Classic Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook cheese tortellini according to package directions. Drain pasta.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
- This dish can be served warm or cold as a salad.