Chopped Tuna Salad - Serves 4-6
- 12 ounces canned tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Sweet Dill Relish
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless cucumber, chopped
- Combine the tuna, scallions, relish, celery, parsley, salt and mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Season with pepper.
- Divide lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers on serving plates. Top with tuna salad and serve.