Maple Cream Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large (2.25 lbs.) yams
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Syrup or Stonewall Kitchen Pure Maple Cream
- 2 tablespoons Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Scrub and cut a deep slit in the top of each yam.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour, or until the yam is tender when pierced with a fork. Allow to cool.
- Take the skin off of each yam. Mash and combine with the remaining ingredients.
- Place in a greased baking dish. Heat for 20 minutes in a 350 degree F oven, or until heated through. Serve immediately.