Roadhouse Twice Baked Potatoes
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup light or heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roadhouse Steak Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean potatoes and pierce with a knife. Cook in oven for 45-60 minutes or until the potato is tender.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the cooked potato into a bowl. Reserve the potato skins.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat melt 2 Tablespoons butter. Add chopped onion and sugar. Cook until caramelized stirring occasionally.
- Add to the onion 1/4 cup butter, cream, and Stonewall Kitchen Roadhouse Steak Sauce. Heat until melted and combined. Add to the potato and mix until uniform. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fill each potato skin with potato mixture. Top each potato with shredded cheese. Return to oven and heat until the cheese has melted, about 15 minutes. Top with crumbled bacon and serve hot.