Apple Cranberry Smashed Potatoes - Serves 4-6
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and diced 1/2 inch
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced 1/2 inch
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4-1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Drizzle olive oil over sweet potatoes and potatoes and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 45 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and mash. In a small saucepan heat milk, butter, Apple Cranberry Chutney and cinnamon. When butter is melted, add to mashed potatoes. Stir until combined. Add additional salt and pepper if needed. Serve warm.