Tangy, sweet and savory all at the same time. Everyone will love this salad!
- 1 small or medium cabbage
- 4 large carrots
- 1 cup raisins or currants
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel off outer leaves of cabbage; cut in half and remove core.
- Slice thinly with a knife or run through shredder attachment on food processor.
- Grate or shred carrots.
- Toss cabbage and carrots together with raisins or currants. Add 1 cup Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce, and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.