Asian Dumplings with Wasabi Ginger Sauce
- 1 large bag “Panda” chicken and vegetable dumplings.
(Potstickers from the supermarket or Asian grocery can be substituted.)
- 1/4 lb. unsalted butter
- 1 cup soy or terryaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Ginger Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to boiling and add 1/2 the dumplings.
- Bring back to a boil and cook for 8 minutes, until dumplings rise to the top.
- Remove immediately and place in a large bowl with ½ the butter and ½ cup soy sauce.
- Toss until dumplings are coated. Arrange dumplings on a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle half the sesame seeds on top of the dumplings and bake for 6 minutes until slightly crispy.
- Repeat this procedure with the second half of the dumplings.
- Store the dumplings in zip lock bags until ready to use (This can be done up to two days in advance).
- If the dumplings have been made ahead and refrigerated, place them into a microwave in the zip lock bag and warm for about 90 seconds. Place on skewers and proceed with serving directions.
- Place the dumplings on skewers and arrange on a platter.
- Pour the Wasabi Ginger dipping sauce into an attractive bowl and serve with the dumplings.