Grilled Corn with Parmesan Topping - Serves 6
- 6 ears fresh, shucked corn
- 1/2 cup stonewall kitchen Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- hot pepper flakes
- Place corn on the hottest part of the grill and cook for 3 minutes or so until you have nice grill marks, turn a quarter and grill for another few minutes, then repeat until you have all four sides grilled.
- Meanwhile, in a large flat platter pour the Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing. In another platter spread the grated Parmesan cheese.
- When the corn is cooked, roll each ear in the dressing and then roll in the Parmesan cheese to lightly coat.
Place on a platter and sprinkle with the chopped mint and pepper flakes.