Baked Butternut Squash and Dried Fruit
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Tangerine Marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 lbs. peeled Butternut squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup whole pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Blend dried fruits, maple syrup, marmalade and vanilla in a bowl.
- Simmer squash in water to cover for 15 minutes or until just fork tender. Drain and add to fruit mixture and stir to combine, crushing squash lightly.
- Transfer mixture to a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Pulse flour, both sugars, butter, and salt together in a food processor until crumbly. Toss with pecans and sprinkle over squash.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Place under broiler if topping does not brown.