Oven Roasted Yams and Potatoes
- 1 sweet potato (approximately 1 pound), peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 lb. White new potatoes, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled, cut in half and then into slivers
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a greased baking dish combine all ingredients and toss until the potatoes and onion are well coated.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and golden. Stir several times while cooking. Serve immediately.