Blue Cheese Herb Mustard Green Beans
- 2 pounds green beans, washed, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon (optional)
- Steam green beans in a 6-quart pot of boiling salted water uncovered until just tender, 4-6 minutes. Drain the beans, pat dry with a paper towel and place in a serving bowl. Allow to cool.
- In a medium size-mixing bowl whisk together the Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard, garlic, salt, pepper, and red wine vinegar. Whisk until combined.
- Slowly drizzle the extra virgin olive oil into the mustard mixture whisking continuously to form an emulsified vinaigrette.
- Toss the green beans with enough vinaigrette to coat the green beans, green onions and parsley. Garnish with bacon if desired.
- Serve at room temperature.