Ginger Garlic Carrots
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced on the diagonal (approximately 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Ginger Garlic Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped or just the tips
- Place carrots in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Cook over medium high heat until tender. Drain.
- Add cooked carrots back to the sauce pan and add the Stonewall Kitchen Ginger Garlic Sauce. Heat several minutes over medium heat adding salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and top with chives. Serve hot.