Your family or guests will wonder what the great new flavor is in this chili. Keep them guessing!
- 2 1/2 - 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons oil of choice
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh jalapeno, chopped
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. When hot, add chicken pieces and cook until chicken is no longer
pink in the center.
- Remove chicken from pan and discard cooking liquid.
- Heat remaining oil over medium heat. When hot, add diced onion and bell pepper. Cook until slightly soft;
then reduce heat to medium-low and add chopped garlic. Stir occasionally.
- When onion is translucent, add chicken broth, chicken, Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce, black beans, chili powder, cayenne and peppers.
- Simmer for 2-3 hours, uncovered.
- For best results, after summering, refrigerate overnight. When ready to reheat, simmer uncovered an
additional 2 hours, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens and chicken breaks apart.