Two Bean Chili – Serves 4-6
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 jar stonewall kitchen Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1 jalapeño pepper, cored and seeded, minced
- 24 ounces of beans (kidney and black), rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish such as cilantro, grated cheese, guacamole or sour cream
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cooked until browned. Drain off excess fat.
- Add chili powder and cumin and saute one to two minutes.
- Add Sloppy Joe Simmering Sauce, beer, and jalapeno pepper and beans. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 15 minutes, garnish and serve.