Made With Our
- 1 box of Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Mix (and the ingredients needed to make the cheesecake)
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Jam
- Confectioner's sugar
- Bake the Cheesecake according to instructions on the box. Remove to a cooling rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- Cut cheesecake using a 2 1/2-inch round cookie cutter (make sure the cutter is at least 1 1/4-inches deep).
- Cutting the individual cheesecakes works best if you lightly grease the inside of the cutter with vegetable oil. Gently press the cheesecake round out of the cutter. Rinse, dry, and grease the cutter each time.
- Heat the jam in the microwave or in a small saucepan over low heat. Drizzle over individual serving plates.
- Place one cheesecake round on each plate. Top with berries, dust with confectioner's sugar and serve.