A Lebanese-inspired menu with warm, aromatic flavors.
- Date: Wednesday, August 8th, 2018
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Fattoush - tomato, cucumber and mixed greens salad tossed with toasted pita and sumac dressing
- Cumin-Rubbed Rack of Lamb with a Fresh Mint Sauce
- Batata Harrah - diced potatoes lightly fired and seasoned with cilantro, garlic and chile
- Middle Eastern-Style Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini-Garlic Drizzle
- Baklava - an assortment of nuts blended and layered between thin sheets of phyllo dough, baked and topped with honey syrup