For the filling:
- 5 rhubarb stalks (about 4 cups), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 d'Anjou pears, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam
- Juice of one orange
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
For the crumb topping:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 Tablespoons cold butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 6-cup shallow baking dish (or a 9 inch round cake pan).
- For the filling- in a large bowl stir the rhubarb and pears with the sugar, Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam, orange juice, cornstarch and spices until coated. Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- For the crisp topping-combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Cut the butter in with a pastry blender, two knives, or by using your hands until uniformly blended and large crumbs form. Sprinkle the crumb topping over the rhubarb mixture.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until the crumb topping is golden brown and crisp, the juices bubble and the fruit is tender.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.