- 2 pounds salmon, steak or filet
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Peach Jam
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, torn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on cookie sheet and pour white wine over the top of the salmon.
- Mix together the Hot Pepper Peach Jam and mint. Then spoon over the salmon.
- Place in oven and roast for 15 minutes, basting halfway through with juices.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.