Made With Our
- 6 pounds mussels
- 2 Tablespoons garlic (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- Dash parsley, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons shallots
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 3 ounces butter
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 4 ounces ale or Chardonnay, optional
- Rinse mussels and discard cracked or dead mussels.
- Heat olive oil in skillet or large saucepan until hot, not smoking.
- Add mussels to heated oil, tossing mussels in all.
- Add garlic, shallots and horseradish, tossing or stirring with a spoon, 2-3 minutes.
- Add Maine Maple Champagne Mustard, lemon juice, (optional ale or Chardonnay) and butter.
- Cover to allow mussels to steam for 1 minute.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with fresh bread.