- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 small jalapeno, finely minced
- 1 8-ounce package of goat cheese, softened
- 1 3-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Caramelized Onion Mustard
- 6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Jelly
- 2 Tablespoons each of basil, parsley and chives, finely chopped
- 1 package Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Crackers
- In a medium size bowl combine garlic, jalapeno, goat cheese, cream cheese, mustard, hot pepper jelly and herbs. Mix until uniform.
- Serve with Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Crackers.