- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Scone Mix
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Irish Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup ice water
- Adjust the oven rack to the middle position and preheat oven to 450° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the contents of the Traditional Scone Mix into the bowl of a food processor or a bowl and use a pastry blender.
- Add the cheeses and rosemary and pulse to aerate and distribute the cheese.
- Add the cold cubed butter and pulse 6 or 8 times to break up the butter (chunks of butter should be visible).
- Add the water a few Tablespoons at a time, pulsing the processor to mix.
- When all of the water has been added and incorporated, dump the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and bring it together in a ball. Pat the dough out into an 8-inch circle.
- Cut into 6-8 wedges and arrange on the lined baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!