Made With Our
- 2 firm-ripe Anjou pears
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 12-inch prepared pizza crust (or two smaller naan)
- 1/3 cup Bourbon Pear Onion Jam
- 4 thin strips prosciutto, sliced crosswise in thin strips
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Place rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 450° F.
- Grease a small baking sheet with butter. Peel and core the pears and cut each one into 8 wedges. Toss the pears and sugar together in a bowl and place on the buttered baking sheet, cut sides down. Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until soft and browned on the under sides. If the pears are not very juicy brush with melted butter to encourage browning. Transfer pears to a piece of waxed paper and let cool completely. The pears can be made up to 4 hours ahead.
- Place crust on a baking sheet. Spread jam over crust. Evenly distribute the prosciutto, roasted pear slices and goat cheese over crust. Bake for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Top with walnuts and arugula, cut and serve immediately.