- In a food processor, pulse chopped proscuitto into a fine dice.
- Melt butter and Roasted Garlic Oil over a medium-low heat in a large sauté pan.
- Drain scallops and sauté in pan until golden.
- Remove scallops from the pan and tent to keep warm.
- Into the same pan, add shallots and sauté until opaque, using additional oil if necessary.
- Add both mustards and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Slowly whisk the heavy cream into the mustard mixture.
- When blended, add proscuitto and scallops, including accumulated juices.
- Warm through gently. Adjust seasoning and serve, garnished with parsley and chives.