Black Raspberry and Lemon Layer Cake with Fresh Whipped Cream
- 1 box yellow cake mix, prepared in two layers
- 1 large box vanilla pudding, prepared to package directions
- ½ jar Stonewall Kitchen Fresh Lemon Curd
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Black Raspberry Jam
- 3 cups fresh whipped cream
- Mint leaves, black raspberries for garnish
- Make sure cake layers are cool. Cut each into three layers.
- Place one layer down and alternate filling each layer with vanilla pudding, then Stonewall Kitchen Fresh Lemon Curd, then Stonewall Kitchen Black Raspberry Jam.
- When done top with fresh whipped cream, berries, and mint leaves.