- Your favorite Stonewall Kitchen Salsa
- Blue and white corn chips
- Shredded Colby, Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Sliced or diced veggies (green peppers, onions)
- Guacamole and Sour cream
- Set oven to 350 degrees F
- In an oven safe platter layer blue and white corn chips
- Top with shredded Colby, Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Add your favorite sliced or diced veggies: green pepper, olives, onions, etc.
- Heat until the cheese melts
- Top heated nachos with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
some helpful suggestions