Butternut Squash Risotto - Serves 6
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Butternut Squash Sauce
- 1/4- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Over medium-high heat melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Add the Arborio rice and sauté 1-2 minutes. Add the white wine and salt. Stir until liquid boils and is absorbed.
- In a separate pan heat the chicken broth. Add the chicken broth in 1cup increments to the rice. Simmer until broth is almost absorbed, stirring often, about 4 minutes. Add more broth allowing each time for the broth to almost completely be absorbed for a total cook time of about 20 minutes. Rice should be creamy and tender.
- Stir in Stonewall Kitchen Butternut Squash Sauce. Place in a serving dish and top with Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.