Mustard Tarragon Chicken
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Caramelized Onion Mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- Sprinkle chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and sauté until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate and tent with aluminum foil.
- Add shallots to same skillet and sauté for 1 minute. Add Mustard and bring to simmer.
- Add cream and 1 1/2 Tbsp tarragon. Simmer until slightly thickened, stirring often, about 3 minutes.
- Return chicken and any accumulated juices to skillet. Simmer until chicken is heated through and completely cooked, about 3-5 minutes.
- Plate and sprinkle with remaining tarragon and serve.