Italian Antipasto Salad
- 4 cups Boston Bib lettuce, washed, dried and torn into bite size pieces
- 1 tomato, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini peppers
- 1/2 cup garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup salami, sliced in half moon shape
- 1/4 cup black or Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Italian Salad Dressing
- Place Boston bib lettuce on a serving dish. Place tomato, artichoke hearts, pepperoncini peppers, garbanzo beans, salami and black olives on the lettuce.
- Drizzle with salad dressing and toss just before serving.