Peanut Butter and Chocolate Jam Panini – Makes one sandwich
- 2 slices crusty bread
- Butter, softened
- Stonewall Kitchen Peanut Butter
- Stonewall Kitchen Banana, Strawberry, or Raspberry Chocolate Jam
- Preheat Panini press on high heat.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of each bread slice. Spread Peanut Butter on the non buttered side of one slice and Chocolate Jam on non buttered side of the other slice of bread. Put peanut butter and chocolate jam sides together to make a sandwich.
- Place sandwich in Panini maker and cook until golden brown. Serve hot.