Coffee Caramel Creme Brulee
Makes 8 (4-ounce) servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar together in mixing bowl.
- In saucepan, combine heavy cream, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla bean; dissolve on medium-low heat. Continue heating until steaming.
- Slowly add to yolk mixture. Whisk Coffee Caramel Sauce or Dulce de Leche Sauce gently together with the mixture.
- Pour custard through a strainer.
- Pour into 8 (4-ounce) ramekins and bake in hot water bath for 35-40 minutes, or until set.