Coffee Caramel Creme Brulee - Serves 8 4 ounce servings
- 7 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean split and scraped
- 6 Tbsp. Coffee Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar together in mixing bowl.
- In saucepan, combine heavy cream and 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla bean; dissolve on medium-low heat. Continue heating until steaming.
- Slowly add to yolk mixture. Whisk Stonewall Kitchen Coffee Caramel Sauce gently together with the mixture.
- Pour into eight 4 ounce ramekins and bake in hot water bath for 35-40 minutes, or until set.