Chocolate Jam Phyllo Triangles
- 48 8” x 13” phyllo dough sheets, thawed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Banana, Raspberry or Strawberry Chocolate Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F and grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out phyllo dough on a work surface. Cover dough with a damp, clean dish towel to prevent the dough from drying out. Make sure towel is not too damp or the dough sheets will stick together.
- Lay one sheet of dough on work surface and lightly brush with butter. Repeat this process until there are four sheets.
- Cut dough in half resulting in two 4”X13” strips.
- In a small bowl combine the mascarpone cheese and sugar and mix until uniform.
- Place 1 tablespoon Mascarpone cheese in the lower corner of both strips. Place 1 teaspoon of Chocolate Jam on top of mascarpone. Fold corner across the filling then continue to fold tightly as if you were folding a flag, until the entire strip is folded into a neat triangle.
- Place triangles on prepared baking sheet and bake 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool before serving.