Greek Pita Sandwich
- 1/2 cup Cannellini beans
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, washed, drained and chopped 1/2-inch
- 1/2 cup fresh ripe tomato, seeded, 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cup seedless cucumber, peeled, 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/8 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 6 (5-inch) pita rounds, cut in half
- Stonewall Kitchen Classic Greek Dressing
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl and toss gently.
- Stuff each pita half with salad mixture.
- Drizzle with Classic Greek Dressing and serve.