Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 pound pasta, such as radiatore or your favorite
- 1/2 pound Provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups red onion, cut into 1-inch slivers
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- 3/4 cup salami, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and cut into julienne slices
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Classic Italian Dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- In a large serving bowl combine the pasta, provolone cheese, red onion, kalamata olives, basil, salami, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, capers and Classic Italian Dressing. Gently toss.
- Serve at room temperature.