Chicken & Cucumber Tabbouleh Salad
Tabbouleh with a contemporary flair. Lunch never tasted better.
- 3/4 cup medium-fine grain bulgur (cracked wheat)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Classic Greek Dressing
- 1+1/2 cups cooked chicken cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup seeded diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, split, seeded and diced
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine bulgur with water and 1/4 cup of the Classic Greek Dressing. Let stand until liquid is absorbed and grain is tender, about 30 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, parsley and mint with remaining 2 tablespoons of Classic Greek Dressing. Stir to blend. Season to taste with salt, plenty of black pepper and lemon juice. Toss and serve.