Grilled Swordfish with Curried Mango Grille Sauce
Mellow and full of exotic tastes - this recipe is an easy way to make a spectacular impression.
- 4 6-ounce (per person) swordfish steaks
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce
- 1 can sliced pineapple rings
- Marinate swordfish in the Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce for 2-3 hours.
- Cook swordfish steaks on a medium grill for approximately 4-5 minutes per side.
(Vary cooking time according to the thickness of the fish). Grill pineapple slices on each side.
- Arrange sliced pineapple rings on a serving platter. Place a grilled swordfish steak on each ring.
- Cover with additional grille sauce and serve immediately.
Alternate Serving idea:
Cube the swordfish before marinating.
- Place onto skewers that have been soaked in pineapple juice for at least 30 minutes.
- Alternate cubes of swordfish with chunks of fresh pineapple.
- Slather on extra Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce while cooking.