Coconut Macadamia Fruit Salad
A cool and exotic fruit salad that will make you famous. Serves 10-12.
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 pineapple
- 1 quart strawberries
- 1/2 pound seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon light or dark rum, optional
Peel and slice all of the fruit into bite sized pieces and toss with coconut and
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the dressing
over the fruit and toss gently.