CitrusTeriyaki Chicken Wings
- 1 ½ pounds chicken wings
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Citrus Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- Cut chicken wings in thirds between the bones and discard the wing tips.
- In a large sauté pan combine 2 cups of water, 1/3 of an 11-ounce jar of Stonewall Kitchen Citrus Teriyaki Sauce, and 1/3 cup chopped green onion. Add the chicken wings. Cover, bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Transfer chicken wings to a greased broiling pan. Brush wings with additional Stonewall Kitchen Citrus Teriyaki Sauce. Place under a broiler. After heated brush again with sauce and return under broiler. When bubbly and golden, turn wings over and repeat this procedure on the other side of the chicken wing. Serve wings immediately.