- 5 (16-ounce) cans of pinto beans (or beans of your choice), well drained
- 4 strips of hickory smoked bacon (approximately 1/4 cup), cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Country Ketchup or Barbecue Ketchup
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease the 2-quart bean pot.
- Combine all of the ingredients; mix well and place in bean pot.
- Cook 1.5-2 hours uncovered (cover if beans get too dry) .