Classic Italian Dressing Marinated Chicken - Serves 6
- 6-5oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Classic Italian Dressing
- 4 baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup light cream or milk
- 6 tablespoons rough chopped basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bulb fennel, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Marinate the chicken in the Classic Italian Dressing for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes or until just done. (Chicken should have an internal temperature of 165 degree F).
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until done.
- Heat cream and butter.
- Mash potatoes with warmed cream and butter mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper and basil.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan.
- Add fennel, curry, and garlic.
- Sauté on medium for 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken on mashed potatoes topped with the curried fennel.