Dark Chocolate Toffee Ice Cream Torte - Serves 12
- 10 5 x 2-inch ice cream sandwiches
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Dark Chocolate Toffee Sauce
- 1 1/2 quarts Vanilla ice cream (or coffee), softened
- 1/2 cup English Toffee Bits
- Place ice cream sandwiches side-by-side in a 9X13-inch pan.
- Spread 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Dark Chocolate Toffee sauce over the sandwiches. Heat the sauce in a microwave 20-30 seconds to make it easier to spread if needed.
- Spread softened ice cream over chocolate sauce layer.
- Drizzle remaining Dark Chocolate Toffee Sauce over ice cream layer. Sprinkle English Toffee Bits over sauce. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve.